Let’s get you charging! All of our installers have undergone a background check, and certifications for the chargers they install. On installation day, our crew will complete the installation and review the work they completed with you before they leave. Every installation we do follows our strict protocol:
- Installations are completed according the current NEC electrical code.
- All chargers are installed to manufactures specifications. Some manufactures request that we register your installation with them for warranty purposes. We will take care of this for you (While we recommend registering your charger in case you have any warranty issues, please let our team know if you prefer that your charger not be registered).
- If your charger is wifi connected, we will connect your charger to your network and help you get set up with any apps that are needed.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about your charger or any questions about EV in general.
- All of our charger installations come with a 2 year workmanship warranty. If you have any issues during this time, reach out to us and we will send a tech to diagnose and fix the issue.
- Our install team will be professional and courteous, clean their work areas once they are complete, and follow current CDC COVID guidelines.